Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Finally New Incubus!!!

The time has finally come! Incubus is putting out a new album titled, If Not Now, When? hitting stores on July 12! They have been one of my favorite bands for years now. Brandon Boyd is beyond amazing and I can never get enough of his voice. Incubus is definitely a band to check out live. The show will blow you away. I have seen them at least 5 times and the shows just keep getting better. The new single Adolescents hit airways about two weeks ago. The new jam is heading back to the Incubus's old sound which makes me very happy. Everyone should definitely check it out!

To hear the new song head over to their Facebook.

or hear it right here! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I just picked up 'If Not Now When' and loved the entire album. heres something cool to check out, the band has videos of some performances on Incubus HQ Live: http://www.incubushqlive.com/

    ReplyDelete